WHAT ARE THE ESSENTIAL OILS USED FOR LYME?
When I had to stop my antibiotic treatment, I switched to essential oils, which enabled me to function at 80% capacity of what I used to be. Yes, the essential oils played an important role in my recovery.
The use of essential oils, my Lyme diet and the red infrared sauna were my only weapons left against Lyme and the co-infections I had been diagnosed with. When I started using the oils, I knew nothing about their super powers. All I had was hope. Hope that I will get better.
I did not know how they worked, what brand to buy, what combination to take or that I had to rotate them throughout the year. I was new to all that. It was through a long series of try and error that I discovered the key oils for Lyme and what worked for me.
So, here are the winners, with the link attached:
- Clove ( DoTerra Clove ) (powerful anti-parasitic, antioxidant with anti-inflammatory properties)
- Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil (antimicrobial, relaxes the mood)
- Oregano (strong antimicrobial and antioxidant)
- Thyme (powerful antimicrobial)
- Marjoram (powerful antimicrobial)
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Trea Oil) (antimicrobial which has the ability to dissolve films)
- Frankincense and Myrrh (muscle relaxant, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and immunity booster)
- Rose Geranium (great repellent)
- Lavender (great relief for migraines and headaches)
- Rosemary (memory loss and circulation)
- Vetiver (helps with focus)